|BAZAAR BOOTH RULES--THE MARY KAY WAY!|
|As we are entering the season of Bazaar Booths, I want to remind everyone of how we maintain the M. K. tradition. |
1. Of course, there should be only one Mary Kay table at any establishment. (and if you are working at a bazaar for someone else at another booth, please don't take the leads for your Mary Kay business when someone else has a booth there!! Especially if they paid for the slot...)
2. Please remember to dress professionally and wear a Mary kay pin and NEW Glamour Look. . . a skirt and a blouse, a dress or a suit (that has a skirt or a dress). Smile and invite every lady to register for a the Drawing at the time.
3. Please remember - - DO NOT SELL . . . ANYTHING!!! We are not allowed to sell at our tables! Please register the ladies for a "drawing" and "free skin care & glamour consultations". If someone wants to purchase something, have her sign up and then write on the slip what it is that she wants to purchase. Whoever gets that name should call her immediately for the sale!
When calling the ladies here is what you might say: For the winner of the certificate: "Hi this is ________ with Mary Kay. Do you have a minute? Great! CONGRATULATIONS _________________!! YOU won the ________gift certificate from the __________ bazaar table!! I am calling to schedule your appointment to spend it!!! Which is better for you, the beginning of the week or the end of the week?"
For the consolation prize winners: "Hi! This is _____________ with Mary Kay. Do you have a minute? Great! I just wanted to take the time to thank you for stopping by our table. Although you didn't win the $_______gift certificate, YOU WON a complimentary FACIAL & GLAMOUR MAKEOVER . . . just in time for the Holidays!!!!! I am calling to schedule your appointment!! Which is better for you, the beginning of the week or the end of the week?"
If you are having a challenge obtaining the appointment, I would recommend that you study the "overcoming concerns" in the Consultant's Guide - Conversations Booklet.
4. Make your display tables look appealing and show off the products.
5. Remember too - we never take other consultants clients, but they can be part of the drawing for the event.