|FOUNDATION CONVERSION HELP|
Once in a while, you may meet someone who used our foundation in the past, remembers a shade they liked, and may need to know the matching shade in the new formulations. Or maybe someone using cream-to-powder wants to change to Medium Coverage, and you need to know the shade translation. I have used the attached chart for a long time, every since the new Full Coverage and Medium Coverage foundations were developed ....... I have been able to trust it EVERY time.
A little history:
a few years ago we had 3 types of foundation and a powder:
1) cream foundation (still have today)
2) liquid foundation (replaced by Full Coverage)
3) oil-free foundation (replaced by Medium Coverage)
4) pressed powders in ivory, beige, bronze (replaced by many more
shade options in Dual-Coverage Powder Foundation, can be worn
as foundation alone, or as pressed powder over foundation)
You'll also find the codes at the bottom of the attached page helpful on the meanings of beginning and ending numbers on shade names!! Of course, if you need help, call your recruiter and she'll gladly help!!
Mary Kay Foundation Shade Conversion Charts
Full- and Medium- Day Radiance Crme-To-Powder TimeWise Dual-
Coverage Foundations Shades Shades Coverage Shades
Shades are separated by undertones (last digit):
(0) Yellow, (2) Olive, (4) Pink, (5) More Pink, (7) Golden Orange, (8) Warm Brown