EVEN MORE USES FOR
OIL-FREE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER
Sent to me by Julie Kirmer, Sales Director. This is waaaay too fun! I had to share! I tried some of these below already and it really really works! ('Don't have any kids at home anymore so I can't try the crayon yet - Ha!)
- Gently removes eye makeup (even waterproof) and lipstick effortlessly and quickly.
- Removes labels (especially our MK reorder labels), price tags, etc. Removes all traces of duct tape, too.
- Removes lipstick stains, tomato stains, etc, in clothing. It's a great pre-wash!
- Loosens stubborn zippers.
- Untangles jewelry chains.
- Keeps scissors working smoothly.
- Placing on an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and close.
- Removes splattered grease on stove and in clothes.
- Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
- Removes crayon from walls.
- Removes black scuff marks from kitchen floor.
- Removes Magic Marker and stubborn temporary tattoos from skin.
- Removes Band-Aid residue with one swipe.
- Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
- Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes; rids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises, etc.
- Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and makes them easier to open.
I'm sure that you can think of even more! Please share